CVS Caremark Support Ticket - Jacksonville, Florida
No Service - Prescription Medicine
|Created By:||SwearD||Last Reply:||SwearD|
|Created:||1 month ago||Last Updated:||3 weeks ago|
I dropped off prescriptions at the Dunn Avenue store on 2/20/17 for 90-day supplies of Diabetic Test Strips; supposedly they already had prescriptions for Glimepiride and Mettformin. They told me to come back in an hour. Here it is over 30 days later, and NONE of these are available to be picked up yet.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More CVS Caremark reviews and tickets
- At the bottom of my receipt it...
- Jeers to the Pharmacy staff at CVS pharmacy
- Absolutely Abysmal
- Unsatisfactory Service
- cvs pharmacy
- PHARMACY TECH FOR 14 YEARS
- Mail Order Cancer Drugs
- Completely Negligent
- Incompetent Service
- Do not use CVS if you have ADAP
- I'm DONE with CVS
- CVS Pharmacy: Respond to me
- CVS thinks they are the Doc
- Do Not Use This Service Unless You Enjoy Being Lied To!
- no one cares
Similar reviews and tickets
- TWC Service Worthless
- Poor product and service
- dial up internet service
- HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PHONE SERVICE WITH METRO PCS!!!!
- AT&T the worst service ever!
- The Worst Tv Service Ever! Do not get their service!!
- Lousy service
- AT&T Scam
- Failure of Service and support for T-1 Service Purchased put a medical site out of service 1 week
- wanting to get service in my area
- ups service
- BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD TERRIBLE SERVICE
- poor service
- Avoid this company, unbelievably poor customer service
- Disconnection issue.
How MeasuredUp Works